You love them untill you find out how much of a pain in the butt they are..

Friday, September 10, 2010

My love for cats!

I'm not sure how it all started but my love for cats has lasted for a long time.though the years we had these cats:
Tibby,
Mia,
Quivers,
Misty,
Peter and Daisy which is my cat now.i love her very much even though she's a trouble maker.  Tibby and Mia i wasn't born yet when thay where aroud.  Tibby died Young so i didn't get to meet him and Mia she died at old age my mom had her when she met my dad i believe don't know for sure.  Quivers i met but for a short time they named him Quivers because he quivered so much it was a good name.   Misty we had for a long time we got her from the vet she was hit by a car and lived but her old owners never picked up Misty so we did i loved her very much she died at age 16.  Peter we had for a few years he died Young he wasn't a nice cat we never really liked him he picked on Misty wouldn't let her eat or anything!  Daisy is my current cat shes wonderful and i love her shes sweet and nice shes great that's how i love cats.   I've gone though a lot with cats and it gave me a lot of experience!                        

2 comments: