You love them untill you find out how much of a pain in the butt they are..

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Homeschooling

School started  two days ago and now that I'm in middle school it's alot harder. I do miss public school but homeschooling teaches me allot more.  You do the same thing but u do it at home and theres no home work(awesome!!!!!!!)it's pretty fun I have math, geometry, history and writing. Lot to do but i enjoy it.  i can wake up when i want (sometimes) and i can do it any order i want, in public school i have to do it in a certin order. I can even do school work in my pj's it is awesome!!!!  I'm in 7th grade so like i said it is really hard.I do my best and it always terns out right. Thank goodness I'm smart  or i would be back in school.  Besides i like to be with my mom and dad everyday. :DThank u mom for being a good teacher!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

  1. please stop sayin 'u' instead of 'you' it's kinda annoying.
    just sayin'...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stop it it's MY blog and it gets eratating when u say "just sayen"

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete