You love them untill you find out how much of a pain in the butt they are..

Thursday, May 17, 2012

I need this rant:

OK  my bat mitzvah is coming up and i have so much to do. I mean i also have a play and a poem with my own play to write oy what a month this is going to be. And i am starting to freak out, i would love to have my bat mitzvah but it's so much work to be done.. i mean my parents have so much more work then i do, but i am the one to preform the service and stuff..

I have to write a sermon for my bat mitzvah. So far no luck, I have to have some of it done before my next meeting with my rabbi that i am going to have. My original Rabbi left the temple pretty much right before a few peoples bnia mitvzahs ( that is plural for bar or bat mitzvah, bar for boys and bat for girls) I guess everyone just eathier gets another rabbi or stays with just the cantor. I love to party. And afterword there is a party, i am looking forward to the party the most the service and reading the Torah and hanging with my friends.


One of these days i am going to get my act together and work harder to get ready for my bat mitzvah party and service i am learning the Torah fast but i am having hard time getting the other things down like the things i have to do before the big day. I mean even though i can't get it perfect i will do the best i can in the most ways that i can. The things i have to do before the service some of them don't even have anything to do with the bat mitzvah anyway. Oh yes i  forgot to mention that the Scientist is doing the service with me so it is called a b'not mitzvah, (b'not is for girls b'nai is plural or for boys. I know, I know it's confusing..) she has to do the same things i do. She seems to be a bit better then i am. Now i understand you should never compare your self to other people but sometimes can't help my self.

Mom wants to cyber school me next year, i have no choice but to agree with her in the fact that she can not teach me or Truck dude. She was a great teacher before when i was younger then 5th grade. But now i am going on 8th grade...No such luck for Mother now. I don't feel like i am learning anything now...I was just with a math teacher today and she has taught me a new lesson that deals with the fraction of the the value of pie and i don't mean the dessert. And that is just great, that's just what i need, the fraction of the value of pie...

Since i am doing this on my Mom's lap top, i had to beg to use it since our Dino computer is probably spending the remainder of it's life at a the best buy in the "geek shop". I hope we get a new one soon. I was super excited when i clicked on the Internet explorer and it popped up in under 2 seconds! Dino computer takes about 5 min's to actually do something, to turn on takes even about 10 min's. And the fact that is has a counterfeit problem and it's always telling me that we have to get it fixed and we should get it fixed as soon as possable. Great now the computer hates us, *giggles* i make my self laugh.


*End of epic rant*

Edit (2022) - I have edited this rant for content. I have an urge to just delete the whole thing; I won't, however, due to this blog essentially being a time capsule. 

No comments:

Post a Comment